After installing bad or unsupported application into samsung mobile phone
which causes your phone to be frozen
your samsung mobile phone doent respond to any order after booting because of some software errors
|How remove patten lock from samsung galaxy note 3|
- forgotten patten lock in samsung android mobile phone
- forgotten user code
- forgotten phone code
- before or after installing new firmware updates into your device
- before selling the device to wipe all your saved data
- before performing the hard reset
|android green man data recovery|
of your saved data using samsung kies software.
but in case that is not possible then you can check that your phones battery has
enough charging otherwise you should charge it.
Samsung galaxy note 3 hardreset steps
- take out your phone battery simcard and memory card.
- after 10 second put the battery back into your phone
- press and hold volume up key + home key then press power key
- keep pressing the above keys until samsung logo appears,then release power key only
- when you see android green man release all keys
- you will get factory reset /system recovery menu on screen
- use volume down key to select wipe data / factory reset option
- use power key to conform the operation
- you need to use the volume down key again to select yes delete all user data
- use power key to conform
- after performing the hard reset select reboot system now option and conform it using power key
- now the phone will reboots.wait for it be fully on and then you can start using it.
|android system recovery wipe data|
internal memeory.so make a back up of your data in case you can access them